Planning provides the core functions for demand-based manufacturing and distribution. This highly integrated module advances revenue growth and cost reduction by facilitating order fulfillment, reducing inventory, shrinking lead times, and achieving procedural improvements
Superior planning controls
Demands coming from different areas must be taken into account when planning for the supply and demand of the product. With Rosetta’s planning module you have an option to plan from the Sales Order, including Sales Forecast, or from the Average Daily Requirement.
In-depth bucketed material activity
After completing your Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) run, bucketed material activity offers planning and analysis information through the supply and demand details of the product with projected ending balance based on net safety stock requirements.
Accurate decision support system
Provides suggestions on the action messages that you are advised to perform to meet the supply and demand of the components and products.
Integration with other modules
Production Bill Of Materials (BOM), Firm Planned Order (FPO), batches, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, sales orders and shipments are all considered by MRP to plan for the total component quantity for the whole MRP horizon.
Planning reports can help you determine the status of the supply and can immediately purchase raw materials or produce finished products.
Benefits of using Planning
- Supports multi-warehouse planning
- BOM explosion for the whole MRP horizon
- Maintains your safety stock calculation, lead time and days supply consideration
- Planning generates Purchase Requisition based from Planning’s action messages that can be converted to Purchase Order
- Integrated with Inventory, Purchasing, Production, Sales and Services modules
- Flexible Forecasting based from on-demand or on-stock
- Availability of Planning reports
Download pdf version here